ESSA per-pupil reporting and communication strategies
New ESSA-mandated financial reporting requirements will illuminate per-pupil spending by school … but the requirements are more than just a compliance exercise! Once central office has this information, what happens next? In this two-part webinar, you’ll learn how to use ESSA-required fiscal data to evaluate (and improve) your district’s resource allocation methodology.
- Rosalyn Curato, Chief Customer Officer | Allovue
- Justin Dayhoff, Founder & CEO | Equiday
- Sharie Lewis, CPA, Director of Business Services & Operations | Parkrose School District
- Noelle Ellerson Ng, Assoc. Exec. Director, Policy & Advocacy | AASA, The School Superintendents Association
Download webinar handouts:
- Part 1 Slide Deck – Reporting & Resource Allocation
- Part 2 Slide Deck – Visualization & Communication
- ESSA Per-pupil reporting — A means to what end?
- Implementation fidelity —Does your funding formula align with actual spending?
- Change has arrived — Transitioning from “how” to “why” in reporting on Title I funds.
- Example press release
- Allovue information: ACES Overview, ACES Services, Balance Evaluate, About Allovue
Part 1: Reporting & Resource Allocation
Part 2: Visualization & Communication
More information on your state’s ESSA plan:
District of Columbia
Back to Learn Ed Finance